‘Sydney Supercat Cruises’ are looking for Trainee chef or Qualified Cook over the busy Vivid Period. At this stage it is for 4 weeks only, starting Thursday 24th May. However, there is potential to be permanent if the fit was right on both sides. They are looking to pay a great hourly salary for the 4 weeks and this is also negotiable.
· Great hourly rate $30+ an hour (negotiable)
· Over time rates apply
· Min 40 hours a week
· Darling Harbour location
· Basic menu
· Fantastic working space in a brand new commercial kitchen with amazing views.
· Flexible hours – will be required to work some nights as well as weekends when required.
· Preparing catering for at least one cruise vessel on Sydney Harbour.
· Assist with stock ordering, stock control, catering & food preparation for all cruises over the busy vivid period
If interested contact David on email Info@sydneysupercatcruises.com.au