Using the WAI Student E-mail
Web address (URL)
The web address (URL) to access your Student E-mail is outlook.com/myangliss.edu.au
The 'Username' is your student number as it appears on your student ID card.
1. If your student ID includes preceeding letters such as ang12345678 then it would be: email@example.com
2. If your student ID has not preceeding letters such as 20000000 then it would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your password is same as your MYWAI student portal password.
Using the example Username above.
Then your student email address would be: email@example.com
Email login window
This is the first step in accessing your mailbox.
Enter your username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Then your password : 08041972
How to forward your student email to your personal email?
Note: The following instructions will only work on a Mac or a PC. We recommend you to use a PC or a Mac when you try these instructions.
1. Sign in to your student email by going to outlook.com/myangliss.edu.au
2. At the top of the page, select Settings > Options, and then select:
Mail > Accounts > Forwarding
3. Select Start forwarding, enter the email address you want, set or clear the Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App check box, and then select Save.
Stop email forwarding
1. Select Settings > Options > Mail > Accounts > Forwarding
2. Select Stop forwarding.